Sunday, October 10, 2010

This weekend was GOLDEN!

Yes.  This weekend was Golden.  Truly.
Amazing.
Words from God.  Refreshing of the Spirit.  Being pampered and served to the max.

Have you guessed yet?
I'll give you a hint.
  Titus 2:3-5

Yup- the Gettysburg Apple Festival was so much fun!
J/K, although we were in Gettysburg.

But we did get the best of the apples though.
Apples of GOLD!
Not as tasty, but come on... waaaaay better!

I got back today from my first Apples of Gold retreat!  It was Incredible.  I am pumped to move in the word that I received from God!

If you are a woman, you need to go through the Apples of Gold program.  Everyone I have ever talked to about their experience with Apples of Gold can do nothing but rant and rave about what they have learned, and the connections they have made.

That is my official stance on the matter. 

Oh, you didn't ask? 
Well, you should have. 
This stuff is important. 
Biblical even. 
Reference: Titus 2:3-5
See?

If you interested in learning more about AOG or want to help in ways such as serving in a session or offering up your home for a session (very, very important!)  please e-mail Diane Baublitz at diane@baublitz.org or JoAnne Eastwood at ask_jo@hotmail.com

You will definitely want to go through this program so you can come to the next retreat! 

1 comment:

  1. This weekend was truly amazing. God spoke to me on such a personal level. A lot of laughing with friends and sisters in Christ! I am so blessed to be a part of this ministry and to have JoAnne and Diane as friends and mentors! What I learned from them this weekend is life changing! Thank you to everyone who made this weekend possible!! I am already looking forward to our next one! :) ~Stephanie Hafez

    ReplyDelete