Sunday, October 3, 2010

Break up the BER months

I have a friend who LOVES what she calls the BER months.  You know, SeptemBER, OctoBER....  She lives for scarves, warm coffee on a chilly morning, festive get togethers.....  Well, we do not have all that in common.  I'm not a BER month fan.  But I won't hold that against a good party! (or my friend, Hi Christy!)

And we ladies need to reconnect again.  The last movie night was so refreshing.  I'm ready for more!

And now, it is getting colder.  Schedules are getting busier.  Stress is starting to creep in with the upcoming holidays.....  A party is definitely in order!

Just imagine...

Crisp, smoky air.  One hand around a steaming cup of cocoa, while the other roasts a marshmallow to light brown gooey perfection (unless you are one of those immediate gratification, burnt sugar kind of gals).  All the while, chatting with long time friends, or getting to know a new pal or two... or three.....

That is right.  A little R, R, and R (Relaxing, Reconnecting, and Roasting!).

Clever, I know.

Hey, it is better than BFF with your BFF (BonFire Fun with Best Friends Forever)

See what I mean?

Don't Judge.

Ok, the party plans.

Sweet LuAnn Robinson is graciously hosting a BONFIRE at her home for the ladies of Trinity!

The cost is $5 to cover food expenses.

You can register online here (and pay online too!).  You can also register through the communication card in the bulletin and put that along with their $5 check in the offering earmarked TW Bonfire.

I'll be there.  I loooove a good party.  Even in the BER months.  

No comments:

Post a Comment